When you become a member of the Mountain-Plains Museums Association
(MPMA), youll join hundreds of museum people who are
located in MPMAs 10-state region and who are passionate
about museums and care about our diverse cultural heritage.
MPMAs provides opportunities for you to develop friendships,
professional networks and share ideas. MPMA has many membership
opportunities, all tailored to your specific needs:
- Online News: MPMAs E-News Service will keep you
current on breaking news stories and concerns from the museum
- Annual Conference: You will meet museum professionals
who come to hear outstanding keynoters from around the country
and explore options, network, share concerns and debate
- Job Bank - You will have access to MPMAs job bank
that lists job announcements and job seekers from the region
- Discounts You and your museum will save money
on conference registration, hotels, and transportation.
Your museum will be eligible to purchase discounted products
and services from the 20 companies affiliated with the Purchasing
- Publication You will receive a subscription to
MPMAs Newsgram, a bi-monthly publication filled with
articles and news on vital issues in the museum profession.
Click on the links below for more membership information.
- Why Join
All members receive the following benefits:
- Annual fall conference - learning and networking opportunities
galore. Meet your peers, exchange ideas and travel to historic
sites within our region. Meet other museum professionals
who can find loans for your exhibit or provide mentoring.
- Discount on conference registration
- Monthly Newsgram subscription - a newsletter full of information
about current trends, what's happening in our field, who's
who and technical bulletins.
- Jobs - find your next job in the newsletter.
- Mentoring advice - new to the profession or in a challenging
situation? We find someone to guide you and you'll make
a long-lasting friend!
- Access to MPMA affinity groups and Special Committees.
Institutional Members also receive:
- Purchasing Cooperative status - purchase at great savings
- Free job postings
Business Members also receive:
- Exhibit Booth discounts
- Link with logo on MPMA's website
- Free ad in conference program ($250 and up)
- Free job postings in newsletter ($250 and up)
- One free MPMA mailing list ($500)
AN MPMA MEMBER (CLICK HERE) Word .doc file
Or, Request Member Brochure
Send an Email to: MPMA
Or Write to:
Mountain-Plains Museums Association
7110 West David Drive
Littleton, CO 80128-5404
(303) 979-3553 fax
- Mailing Address
- Work/Home Phone #'s
TO MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION PAGE